Orders placed within Europe are shipped from our distribution center in the Czech Republic. The rest of the world, from our warehouse in Bali, Indonesia.
All pricing across www.lu-ciee.com E-Store is based on Euro €. Prices displayed on www.lu-ciee.com are purely for the garment alone.
1.2 SHIPPING RATES
- Free Express Shipping on orders over Euro 200.
- Express Shipping on orders below Euro 200 is Euro 20.
- Standard Shipping on orders below Euro 200 is Euro 15.
1.3 ESTIMATED DELIVERY TIMES
When will my order ship?
Most orders ship within 1-3 business days of order placement.
How long will it take for my order to arrive?
- Express Shipping typically takes 3-5 working days from dispatch.
- Standard Shipping typically takes 7-10 working days from dispatch.
The above shipping times are estimates only. Actual delivery times may vary depending on shipping location and respective international customs. l u • c i e e is not liable for any loss or damage suffered by any reasonable or unavoidable delay in delivery.
l u • c i e e does not operate over the weekend. As such, orders placed after Close of Business Friday throughout the weekend will not be addressed until the following Monday morning.
Do you ship to PO Boxes?
We are unable to ship to PO Boxes. We ask that you please use an alternate address at checkout, such as an office address.
How can I track my order?
Once your order has shipped, you will receive a shipping confirmation via email. If you are unable to locate this email, or believe you have yet to receive your tracking details, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
1.4 SHIPPING ADDRESS
To ensure you receive your order safely and successfully, all our parcels must be signed for upon delivery.
For fuss free delivery, please ensure you fill out your shipping details clearly and completely.
Please do not use PO Box delivery addresses as most local couriers cannot deliver to these locations.
We suggest using a business hours address where possible. If you wish for your parcel to be sent to a work address, we advise that you enter an address that is easily accessible to the courier – e.g.: Reception or mailroom.
Please remember to specify levels or unit numbers.
In the event the recipient will not be present to sign for the parcel, the customer may nominate for someone else to sign and accept the parcel on his or her behalf.
If no one is present a the time of delivery, our couriers will hold your parcel and leave an “attempted delivery” calling card complete with instructions on how to claim your parcel.
1.5 TAX AND DUTIES
Please note that our prices do not include Customs Duties and Taxes. Prices displayed on www.lu-ciee.com are purely for the garment alone and any applicable shipping costs are added at checkout.
For more information on taxes, duties and customs regulations please contact your local customs office directly as we are only seller and this topic is out of our domain of expertise.
l u • c i e e takes no responsibility for any custom duties, foreign taxes or other fees that may be imposed during the importation into your local government.
All taxes and duties differ between countries and states and therefore we are unable to provide estimated costs before delivery. These costs are made at the discretion of your local postal service and are out of our control.
While we will endeavour to inform all our customers regarding relevant import restrictions that we are aware of. Understanding such restrictions and the payment of any associated costs is considered the responsibility of the purchaser/receiver.
Shipping fees and taxes will not be refunded for packages that are refused due to tax and customs duties.
1.6 LOST GOODS
Please email us at email@example.com. If your package is lost in transit, we will do everything we possibly can to assist you. However, we are not responsible for packages if there is proof of delivery.
Please, try the following steps:
- Check your tracking link via your confirmation email to view the up to date tracking. This is available for all carriers and some International carriers.
- Check your delivery information provided on your order to make sure we have the correct information.
- Check for any notification via text message, email or attempted delivery cards from one of our carriers. Your parcel may be awaiting collection at a local Post Office or delivery depot, or you may need to arrange redelivery.
- Check with any authorized person if they have received the parcel on your behalf.
- Check on any safe areas. Couriers may have left your parcel on such areas like behind bins or in a shed, garage or porch.
- If you have not done any of these please do so now.
We'll reply within 24 hours and do our best to locate your parcel straightaway. If it cannot be found, you will need to make a claim with your carrier with proof.
We are not responsible for lost garments with signature of delivery, which means we cannot replace nor refund.