Thank you for shopping with us at l u • c i e e and we hope that you love your recent purchase!
However, we understand that you may wish to return an item, please see below for details and instructions of l u • c i e e return policy and procedures.
All return requests must be made within 14 days from receiving your online order. Please email us immediately at email@example.com. Purchases are eligible for Online Store Credit note valid for one year from date of issue. Refunds are made for 'faulty' items only. l u • c i e e accepts returns of unworn and unused product within 30 days of shipment.
Upon receiving the item, we will assess the items and if it satisfies our requirements we will issue Online Store Credit Note. If the item/s do not satisfy our requirements the items will be sent back to the recipient.
For any faulty claims or manufacturing errors, please email us immediately at firstname.lastname@example.org with imagery and a detailed description of your concern and we will endeavour to rectify your order as best as possible.
If the item purchased does not fit you, please email us at email@example.com.
All sizing corresponds to a standard EU sizing. Please note that our sizing chart is to be used only as a guide and that measurements can vary slightly from style to style due to cut, design or fabrication.
- We only offer refunds on faulty items. We will refund 95% of the value to cover credit card and other fees associated with your purchase. Shipping costs are non-refundable.
- We do not accept returns due to change of mind.
- Online Store Credits can only be used ONE TIME and cannot be reimbursed again.
- Online Store Credits are valid for one year from date of issue.
- We offer Free Shipping on the original order. The costs for return shipment are the responsibility of the customer. Returns may only be authorized if the customer pays for all shipping and import duties.
l u • c i e e takes no responsibility for missing incoming deliveries of a return. Return your item(s) via registered or traceable postal services as return parcels remain the responsibility of the customer until received by l u • c i e e.